Definition of Arabian Civilization & defending it through the following:
1. Determining the concept of Arabian Civilization, its features, the Islamic Arts and stating the civil and enlightenment roles of Arabian Civilization and its effect on the Western Civilization through the bestowal in the different fields.
2. Demonstrating the civil values of the architectural buildings and their arts in everywhere in the world (through studying Architecture and Islamic Arts and confirming its enlightened creation).
3. Highlighting the civil role of Moslem Scientists in all civil fields: scientific, intellectual and artistic fields, by defining their participations to enrich the humanistic role in the contemporary global scientific awakening.
4. Organize symposiums, establishing fairs and conferences confirming the conversation among civilizations and to confirm the enlightenment role of the Islamic Civilization, its science and arts, and establishing International Conference for the Society every two years at least concerning on the relevant subjects with the Society’s goals.
5. To interest with the readable, audible and visual mass media activity, and to publish and writing books, magazines and newspapers, and radio and television programs that confirming the uphold of the values of the Islamic cultures and civilization and the continuation among generations.
6. Authenticate the relations to connect with the Arab and Islamic countries’ scientists and artists, exchanging the cognition experiences among Arab countries that interesting with the Arab and Islamic Civilization in all of its civil aspects in cooperation with the Ministries of Culture and Arab League (the Cultural Department).
7. Conserve our Arabian and Islamic patrimony, maintaining it against damage, tampering or the try forge the fixed self-facts of it. This can be made through an active participation by defining the patrimony and the awareness of its importance and maintaining the civil patrimony of the nation in the cooperation with the concerned organizations, regionally and internationally inside and outside the country.
8. The awareness of the importance of the patrimonial industries and crafts by focus on them, and how to conserving them as a source of the cognitive prosperity, national income and to employ the youth in patrimonial crafts on scientific, artistic and technical principals by habituating them scientifically and practically.
9. To invite to conserve Arabic Language, rising and spreading and learning it through an international level, and also the Arabic Handwriting and its importance by establishing educational workshops and artistic fairs offering artistic and handwriting works inspired from the Arabian Civilization Spirit, to be participated by the concerned persons in the world.
10. To recognize the concerned persons of the Arabian Civilization and Islamic Art in the world, then to support the contact among them and to talk with them permanently, and also the civilization departments in universities and the concerned cultural institutions of civilizations and arts to make countries progressing in a way fits with the present technological and scientific time of the world and to be participated in common events.
11. Trying to establish specialized committees in all civilization’s branches to at least participate in the contacting with the public and to spread the awareness of the importance of each committee, such as (Arabic language, Handwriting, Islamic Architecture, Islamic design, decoration and its arts, legislation, physical sciences …etc).
12. Making agreements and cooperation among the Society, the concerned organizations and authorities with the Islamic Civilization’s field through (Arab League, ISISCO, UNISCO, the specialized faculties, ACROME Organization for Museums and Specialized Research Institutes, IRISCA – the International Organization for Science, Arts, Literature and History that following Islamic World Organization & Ministries of Culture) and establishing common events and activities with such bodies.
13. Creating contact points to talk with the concerned different creeds, cultures and religions to realize peace and welfare, then to refer to the positive role of the others’ culture through the scientific talks that aiming to define Islam’s lenience and to live with the others.
14. Organizing cultural missions for the Society’s members in the cultural houses through the Republic to aware the youth with the importance of the civil role of Islamic Arts and Civilization.
15. Supporting the relation between the Society, Arab Leagues federations, the International Federation of Islamic World and Islamic World Association to be participated in common events with such institutions, and to try to create a curriculum for the students in the different stages to define the Islamic Civilization, its arts and role in making the contemporary civilization.
16. Encourage researchers and authors to write and prepare the Master and PhD thesis in Arabian Civilization and Islamic Arts, and in different writings in such field.
17. Issue firm scientific Journal for Society to encourage researches writing and preparation in this civil field.
The Society is honored to receive the opinions and notes of all the concerned persons of the Arabian Civilization and Islamic Arts in all of their scientific and artistic aspects.
As we’d like to submit any useful suggestion for the Society to perform its task.
Society General Secretary Chairman
Fathy El Mula Prof. Dr. Mohamed Aly Zenhom